This is what multitasking does to your food pictures. I decided to make this as I was baking some beets in my previous vegan beet dip, but oh well, it all goes into the same place.
This was a classic case of when the weather gets cold and you want to have everything warm. I don’t know how much I can stress out the fact that eating mindfull has opened me up to so many different ideas, and I wake up every day wanting to share some with you and show you how easy it is to eat healthily.
This legit looks like something you can go to a restaurant and you are charged an arm and a leg yet its so simple, and you don’t need cooking skills all you have to do is know how to read and follow instructions. I have a video of it on my Instagram but if you like to read then here goes.
BAKED WALNUT PEARS
- 2 ripe pears
- 4 tablespoons of honey
- 1/2 a teaspoon of nutmeg
- 1/4 cup of walnuts
- 2 tablespoons of yogurt
- Preheat the oven to 370 degrees F.
- While the oven is preheating, cut the pears into half and also make a little cut at the bottom of each side as shown in the video. This is to ensure that the pears are stable on the baking sheet.
- With a spoon or table knife remove the seeds from the middle.
- Sprinkle the pears with nutmeg, then add some chopped raw walnuts and then drizzle 2 tablespoons of honey on top.
- Bake for 30 minutes.
- On a plate, add 2 tablespoons of greek yogurt and place1/2 a pear on top of it and drizzle the leftover honey.
Calories: 152 per serving
57% carbs, 37% fat, 6%protein
As always, don’t forget to tag me @madammebae or use the hashtag #madammebae when you try these recipes as I would really love to see your beautiful creations.
I just realized I love warm pears as I was looking through my ebook recipes, I found a warm pear recipe that you definitely have to try.